Home Curb Appeal Before and After
When you are planning the home improvement, you will always consider three factors: Your lifestyle, the value of your equity and protection of your investment. So how you can get the maximum benefits with minimum investment and what are the areas to focus for the cost of home curb appeal before and after. The following tips are sure to add curb appeal to your home at minimum price.
1. Focus on Your Kitchen: Kitchen is the heart of the home, with the help of simple upgrade you can change the entire look of your kitchen. Here are a few tips: change the trim, upgrade accessories, repaint cabinets, paint half the cabinets for a high-contrast look, add sconces, work in rustic elements, add storage with simple shelves, use roman shades for a finished look, paint the floor, remove upper cabinet doors.
2. Swap out lighting:Stylish new pendant lights can easily become the new focal point of the rooms. LED lights or daylight will give the brightness in rooms. The hand-blown glass pendants shown here are a beautiful, versatile choice. New lights are best tip and it won’t break the bank.
3. Upgrade Your Front Door: Façade is one of the significant areas to focus, stone and stucco combination is the best choice. However upgrading your front door can be a drastic improvement to your home’s elevation. Options include installing a whole new door, refinishing/painting your existing door with a complimentary color/stain, or adding decorative molding to the trim of the door. Molding can make an entryway grander in scale and really pop from the rest of the house. If these options are not in the budget or time constraints, try just changing the door hardware. Going for a gold chrome finish to a brushed nickel can be just enough of a change to take ages off your home.
4. Trim Your Home: Similar to adding molding to your front door, windows and garages can also use the help of some decorative trim. Furthermore, shutters can add character to the elevation. Wainscoting panels in the main floor and staircase and through out crown molding are the demand of the custom homes.
5. Exterior landscaping of your Home: From simply adding a new layer of mulch to your landscaping to updating the light fixtures, exterior decorative changes can really go the distance. As the fall season is upon us, the days will get shorter and those exterior lights will get more work. Just like door hardware, going from outdated chrome to antiqued bronze light fixtures will take years off your home. The style of the fixture is also important to pay attention to.
6. Home staging: Interior design and staging is also a budget option for curb appeal. Designers magazines and fashion websites may give you the fresh ideas for staging.
If you’re in need of upgrade help, give us a call at 416-949-5050. We can help you brainstorm additional ways to update the exterior look of your home on a grander scale and home curb appeal before and after. We look forward to hearing from you.
Click Here for Related Post of home curb appeal before and after look: Custom Home Builders Toronto , Luxury Custom Home Builders Toronto , Construction Management Companies In Toronto , Home Renovations Toronto, Custom Home Builders Scarborough , Custom Home Builders Mississauga , Custom Home Builders North York , Custom Home Builders Richmond Hills .