We will give you sustainable solution of built green custom homes in Toronto.
A built green Building is simply efficient Building, not even to save the resources but it is cost effective too. We want you to enjoy your beautiful home for a lifetime period. No builder in GTA is more committed to the beauty, energy efficiency and quality of your new home then us as we built green custom homes in Toronto. Whether we build a 1,200 square foot or a 10,000 square foot home, our commitment to quality is exactly the same. And this commitment has a proven record of quality and satisfaction in GTA. When choosing a home builder in GTA, ask for references because just about anyone can build a new home, but only a few can do it with a proven system that will make you satisfied.
Mayfair homes consider the below green home elements in order of importance and follow the LEED AP standards. If you are considering to built green custom homes then take the following factors under consideration or contact us for expert advice.
1. The most sustainable decision Mayfair’s can make within the confines of our budget is location;
2. A good design will be around a lot longer than the pain one might incur paying for it;
3. In energy efficiency terms the tougher job with an even better return is air sealing rather than the insulation or padding;
4. After sealed up the home to put off the infiltration of air, Mayfair want to concentrate on thermal envelope by plenty of insulation and to prevent thermal bridging;
5. Good ventilation keeps the air fresh inside the home without losing the conditioning which is essential for indoor air quality and energy efficiency;
6. Windows and doors are the part of tight insulated envelope which creates the difference in efficiency for the optimal investment;
7. The sky-scraping envelope created in the above steps allows Efficient Mechanical HVAC system to be considerably sized properly, smaller and more efficient;
8. Low flow fixtures and water conserving appliances can greatly reduce a homes water use. It also reduces the hydro and gas bills for water heating, laundry and dish washing;
9. Energy Efficient and Smaller appliances particularly air conditioner and refrigerator are much more efficient than their larger relatives;
10. Use of low VOC paints, finishes and materials that don’t off-gas harmful chemicals into the air of the home.
Click Here for Related Post to built green custom homes: Custom Home Builders Toronto , Luxury Custom Home Builders Toronto , Construction Management Companies in Toronto , Home Renovations Toronto, Custom Home Builders Scarborough