Mayfair Homes is one of the home warranty companies in Canada. On Mayfair Homes platform your home warranty protection starts even before you move-in. We will provide you Tarion Warranty, the organization protecting new home buyers in Ontario.
Once you provide a down-payment, you get a Deposit Protection which will give you right of compensation in case of any delays in the closing of the sale without giving you proper notice.
Moreover after moving-in, you’re entitled to following warranties. Each comes with certain limits and obligations, so it’s important to understand what is covered and how to make a claim. Tarion provides a number of online resources that will help you learn more.
One-year Warranty protection:
Mayfair Homes warrant for one year from the date of possession that the home is free from any fault in terms of workmanship and materials, is fit to live-in and meet the Ontario Building Code requirements and above all, has no major structural fault.
Two-Years Warranty protection:
The two-year warranty covers items as mentioned below:
- Water seepage through the basement or foundation walls;
- Defects in materials and work, including caulking windows and doors so that the building envelope prevents water penetration;
- Defects in materials and work in the electrical, plumbing and heating delivery/ distribution systems;
- Defects in materials and work that result in the detachment, displacement or deterioration of exterior cladding, leading to detachment or serious deterioration;
- Whether any Ontario Building Code violations in relation to health and safety provisions.
Seven-Years Warranty protection:
The seven-year warranty protection covers major structural defects as defined in the Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act as:
Any defect in materials or work that results in the failure of the load-bearing part of a home’s structure; or any defect in materials or work that significantly and adversely affects a buyer’s use of the building as a home.
Mayfair Homes will pass on to the buyer any warranties given by manufacturers, suppliers and subcontractors that extend beyond the first year. In such cases, the buyer will have the discretion to make any claims directly to the manufacturer or distributor.
Visit Here for Related Post : Custom Home Builders Toronto , Luxury Custom Home Builders Toronto , Custom Home Builders Scarborough , Custom Home Builders North York , Custom Home Builders Richmond Hill