Mayfair homes is a design build custom home builder in Toronto. We help people for their design build new custom home project. We submit your application for house plans approval and get permits for construction.
House plans approval and building permit is your formal permission from the city to begin construction, demolition, addition, alteration or renovation of your property. Mayfair Homes, after preparing the architectural house plans and assurance of compliance with the Ontario Building Code, local Zoning Bylaws, and other applicable regulations, submit your application to the city for approval. Consult our architect for city of Toronto building permit approval which is $16/sq meter for additions and $4/sq meter for alteration in the existing structure.
Building Permits regulate various types of custom home builders ensure that they meet all building standards. The building permit process protects both the owner’s interests and those of the community at large. Custom home builders toronto also helps to ensure that any structural change is safe.
When is a Building Permit required?
According to OBC you will need a building permit if you are planing to:
- · Construct a new building
- · Any addition to an existing building
- · Structural alterations
- · Renovate, repair or add to a building
- · Demolish or remove all or a portion of a building
- · Change a building’s use
- · Install, change, or remove partitions and load bearing walls
- · Make new openings for, or change the size of, doors and windows
- · Build a garage, balcony or deck
- · Excavate a basement or construct a foundation
- · Install or modify heating, plumbing or air-conditioning systems
- · Install or reconstruct chimneys or fireplaces
- · An accessory structure larger than 108 sq. ft. in area
- · A deck more than 24″ above ground
- · A wood burning stove/fireplace installation
- · A basement entrance
- · A Second Suite
- · New or altered plumbing
Failure to obtain proper house plans approval and building permits can result in costly construction delays, legal action and/or the removal of work already completed.
Mayfair Homes can effectively manage all stages of the project while interfering with their client’s daily life as little as possible. Our knowledge of the administrative tasks associated with the Ontario building code, each GTA city’s bylaws and building permits. We are facilitating our customers with timely approvals. We ease this time consuming process with regular practices and keeps projects on time and in budget. We start from house plans, luxury custom home builders Toronto and build your house and get the final possession for you.
For more information please see the luxury house plans approval, building permit and the approval section of the entire city. For city of Toronto building permit approval please check the link below:
Visit Here For Related Post : Custom Home Builders Toronto , Luxury Custom Home Builders Toronto , Home Remodeling , Construction Management Companies In Toronto , Custom home builders , Top Custom Home Builders in GTA , Home Renovations Toronto , Home Renovations Toronto.